We don't pretend to be the biggest . . . . but we promise to be the best!
WHY CHOOSE HOME MASTERS
WILL GUARANTEE IN
WRITING TO BEAT
ANY OFFER FOR
THE REPAIRS TO
Home Masters Will Help Repair Your Property
. . . . With As Little Pain As Possible
You have storm damage to your property and you will soon find that working through an insurance claim is a complicated and exhausting process. At Home Masters we have a team of seasoned claims and insurance specialist to assist you in this process and to ensure that you will receive a fair claim. We will work for you and your insurance provider to make certain that all damage has been identified and correctly asessed for the cost of the needed repairs. Once we have your claim approved, Home Masters will make the repairs to your property using the best material along with the most skilled labor. When the job has been completed we will provide you with our Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty to give you the assurance that the job was done right and we will be there for you if you ever have a problem.
CLICK HERE: A GUIDE FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS
Why Choose Home Masters? . . . . Check us out!!
This is the single most important decision that you will have to make during this entire process.
Whether you choose Home Masters, ABC or XYZ, take the time to find out who we are. This is not one of those times to take shortcuts. Do your homework and check out who it is that you are doing business with. Call their suppliers and check their references from folks who they done work for in your area. You may even want to ask to see some of their work first hand to see that it reflects the quality work that they lay claim to.
NEVER give ANYONE money until you have material delivered to your property and NEVER pay in full until you are satisfied with the repairs. If your contractor does not provide you with a lien waiver ask for one. This will protect you from having a lien filed on your property if the contractor does not pay their suppliers.
At Home Masters we pride ourselves in being different. Here are just a few things that has proven to put us a step ahead
of the majority of our competitors.
• LOCALLY OWNED . . . . we have deep roots in the community and are here to serve you now and in future.
• FULLY LICENSED . . . . Home Masters complies with all state and local municipalities concerning licensing,
building codes and taxing requirements.
• FULLY INSURED . . . . Home Masters carries a $2 million general liability policy with a $1 million umbrella which
far exceeds the amount required for licencing.
• BEST PRICE . . . . Home Masters GUARANTEES BEST PRICE and will beat anyone offer to do the repairs to you property.
• PROFESSIONAL STAFF . . . . Our staff of talented professionals is unparalleled. The knowledge and experience of
our sales team and project managers is our foundation to providing a good service.
• SKILLED LABOR . . . . Our crews are true masters of their trade and take great pride in all that they do. Our project
managers have decades of experience in the construction industry and manage and oversee
EVERY job that we do.
• QUALITY MATERIAL . . . . At Home Masters we never trade quality for profit and the material that we use is no
exception. We use material that is proven to be the best quality and using material that
are specific to this area when available. We continually search out new products and keep
up to date on material that are friendly to our environment.
• OUR GUARANTEE . . . . Our Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty is second no one. We take a lot of pride in what we
do and feel responsible for our work without any limits to time.
BEWARE !! .... THE "STORM CHASERS" ARE HERE
Many municipalities as well as county building departments do not require licencing or permits for most of the construction that is needed to repair storm damage nor do they do inspection on the work that is being performed. This leaves homeowners vunerable to out-of-area contractors who have come to the area to prey on folks knowing that they can use cheap material and unskilled labor, realize huge profits and leave town.